Tuesday, July 13, 2010

 

100_1115

The department of medical services, our medical team consisting of Drs, PAs, NPs, and surgeons. and yes I do kinda look like the odd one out don’t I? ha. 

 

 100_1101

After the fire drill on one of the rafts. They are contained in these little barrel things and then when they hit the water they immediately break open and turn into these huge rafts. They are pretty cool!

 

100_1112

helicopter!

 

100_1128

A ship that came and brought us supplies and fuel. This is the tubes they used to refuel. To get the supplies they helicopters came and got them from the ship. The waves were crazy huge in between the ships and it made the boat rock like crazy. It was pretty cool.

 

IMG_0114

Yes this is our gourmet dining. I know your jealous. Ok maybe its not like this every day but who would have thought Navy food would have been pretty good? Sometimes I wish it wasn’t for my health's sake, ha, but I’m not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment